<<Kyusyu University Institute for Asian and Oceanian Studies (Q-AOS) Brown Bag Seminar Series in July>>
Kyushu University Institute of Asian and Oceanian Studies (Q-AOS) is having a webinar "Brown Bag Seminar" every Wednesday at lunchtime.
The purpose of this webinar series is to provide opportunities not only to learn research related with SDGs in Asian and Oceanian regions but also to expand your research network in different academic areas.
The webinar is free, available in English and Japanese, and open to everyone! We hope you all come and join us!
You can check the posters here:
Series #56: "Jidai Matsuri: The Festival of the Ages that Almost Never Was”
Series #57: "Transcending the “Supporter/Supported” Binary: Possibilities of Co-Creative Arts Activities
in Disability and Dementia Care”
Series #58: "Evolution of Machine Translation and Language Education”
- Key Words: machine translation/ English Education/ DeepL
- Speaker: Satoru UCHIDA, Associate Professor, Department of Linguistic Environment, Faculty of Languages and Cultures
- Date and time: July 20 (Wednesday), 2022, 12:10-12:50 Japan Time
- Registration: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_5jBN5YWqSpakZ5VAL6bFfw
Series #59: "Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) and the Kyoto School of Philosophy: Mori Akira and the Four Layers of Personality”
<Style of Brown Bag Seminar＞
- Format: Zoom Webinar
- Language: Bilingual Japanese-English support (simultaneous interpretation)
- Target audience: Anyone is welcome! (students, faculty, staff, and general public)
- Participation fee: Free
- Event details and future plans: