Access to Main Content

How to apply

The term "Overseas Chinese Student” is reserved for those students of Chinese descent who were born overseas and resided there till the present time, or have stayed overseas for more than six consecutive years and have a permanent or long-term residence certificate.

The Overseas Chinese Student status must be validated by the Overseas Compatriots Affairs Commission (OCAC).



Admission by Recommendation: Recommendation by Overseas High Schools – Undergraduate Admissions.
United Distribution/Individual Application: UECOCS- United Entrance Committee for Overseas Chinese Students