For out-patient and in-patient services, first pay all required fees, then file an insurance claim.
Be sure to include the following documents:
- Certificate of diagnosis
- All relevant hospital receipts
- Insurance claim application form
- Copy of the front cover of your post-office bank account book
The maximum reimbursement for out-patient service or emergency room service claim is NT$1000
- Maximum reimbursement per day of in-patient care is NT$1000.
- Maximum reimbursement for a single, continuous stay in the hospital is NT$120,000.